Thursday, February 16, 2012

Can I use itunes with a samsung mp3 player?

I'm thinking about getting a Samsung T10 instead of an ipod because it's cheaper and I think it's looks a lot better than an ipod. However, I've boughta few songs and videos on itunes and all my music is already on itunes. I've heard that you can use pretty much any mp3 player with itunes and I want to know if I could use itunes to put music on the samsung mp3 player i want.Can I use itunes with a samsung mp3 player?music files from itunes are drm-laden. in order to play them on mp3 players other than ipod and iphone, you need a special program to help strip off the protection and convert the itunes m4p, m4b, m4a music to mp3. i always use tuneclone. my friend introduced it to me. it automatically generates a virtual cd burner, with which the music files can be converted at very high speed.



you can learn more about it from:

http://www.tuneclone.com/how-to-play-m4p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment