Monday, February 20, 2012

Can i swith my service from a blackberry to the new samsung instinct?

I have a blackberry with a sprint contract. My friend wants to give me her samsung instinct. Can i transfer my service over to her phone?Can i swith my service from a blackberry to the new samsung instinct?It's all SIM based...so you should be able to just pop your sim card in her phone (ok, get your mind outta the gutter) and you're up and running.Can i swith my service from a blackberry to the new samsung instinct?i did it on at%26amp;t switched from a blackberry to a tilt and had no problem but you might if you have the special BlackBerry data plan just call and tell them to cancel it and insert your sim card.Can i swith my service from a blackberry to the new samsung instinct?Yes you can, as long as both of you are sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment