Monday, February 20, 2012

Can you download songs on the Samsung Instinct and set them as ring tones?

I read somewhere that you can't use downloaded songs as ring tones on the Samsung Instinct. Is this true or did I read it wrong? Also, I would just like to hear some opinions (good or bad) about how you feel about your Samsung Instinct. Thanks!Can you download songs on the Samsung Instinct and set them as ring tones?nope you can't. i just got mine. the only way i found is by downloading the ringtone through my phone's internet. i use this site : ventones



its amazing. i turn mp3 songs into ringtones with their online converterCan you download songs on the Samsung Instinct and set them as ring tones?
Yes you can, this website has a lot of free ringtones you can download and transfer to your instinctCan you download songs on the Samsung Instinct and set them as ring tones?I love my Instinct. It is awesome. But no you can't use your songs as ringtones. But that doesnt bother me. The phone is amazing!!!Can you download songs on the Samsung Instinct and set them as ring tones?
I don't know, but I love my Instinct and am soooo glad i chose it over the iphone.Can you download songs on the Samsung Instinct and set them as ring tones?nope u cant.Can you download songs on the Samsung Instinct and set them as ring tones?
Sadly no, but I love my instinct:) Glad I choose it over the Iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment