Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I get my Samsung Hue to play/recogninize music from the micro SD card?

I put about 6 CD's of music on it, and put it in the phone, and the phone doesnt recognize that there is anything on it...



It's an Alltel Samsung Hue.How can I get my Samsung Hue to play/recogninize music from the micro SD card?First, make sure that the size of SD Card that you got for your Hue is supported. Most of the time when a cell phone doesn't recognize an SD card for my customers, it is because they have the incorrect size. And a lot of the time, even the size that a manufacturer claims is supported, may not be. I would check consumer reports and the like to see what size SD Card the Hue supports best. Second, put the SD Card in the Phone first in a blank state, (format it), and then use a data cable for the phone to put the music directly on the phone, instead of letting the computer format the SD Card in its own way. That way, the music gets on the phone in Samsung format instead of Windows/Mac format :)How can I get my Samsung Hue to play/recogninize music from the micro SD card?Actually i have that same phone. I had to download a media converter and convert my music to MP3 then the phone recognized it. Also for video I had to convert it to 3gp format inorder to view it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment