Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I get my Samsung Reality to stop skipping songs?

I have the Samsung Reality and I have a 4gb memory card which I have music from itunes on, I put the songs on shuffle and only shuffle and then like half way through a song it will skip to the next song. How can I stop this?How can I get my Samsung Reality to stop skipping songs?I have owned the phone for 3 months and have not experienced this. I have my music stored on a memory card as well.



It almost sounds like its just playing samples. I did have a problem with one song but the download was corrupted - it wasnt the phone.



Good luck.How can I get my Samsung Reality to stop skipping songs?can i ask how you got your music from your sd card to play? i formatted the card, put all my music from my computer on it but now i can only see that the songs are on the cards memory when i open the memory. when i open the music player it still says i have no music

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment