Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I transfer music files from my computer to my Samsung A920?

I'm trying to transfer songs from my laptop onto my cell phone. I have Windows XP and I just downloaded the PCLink software from the Samsung website. I installed it and everything however I am unable to connect my pc to my cell phone. Included in the cell phone box was a usb cord that connects from my cell phone to my computer and a SanDisk memory card. When connected, nothing happens. I set my COM setting to COM 1 because the others display pop up windows say that the other COM ports are unavailable. What am I doing wrong?How do I transfer music files from my computer to my Samsung A920?Right click on Control Panel-%26gt;Systems-%26gt;Hardware tab, then click on device manager.. U should see new device under Modem and USB controllers.. If u don't see, then ur cable is bad or some issue with PC..



Alternatively Use Bluetooth dongle to transfer files from ur PC to phone or vice versa.. Blue tooth dongle is available under $20..How do I transfer music files from my computer to my Samsung A920?Get a hammer that should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment