Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I sync my contacts from facebook onto my samsung acclaim?

I just bought my new Samsung Acclaim a few days ago and whenever I would add contacts, it would automatically sync their information from facebook and list it under their name. Now all of a sudden it deleted all their information besides their phone number. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!How do I sync my contacts from facebook onto my samsung acclaim?The first thing to check would be your facebook app.



Make sure you are logged in, if you are not logged in, your contacts won't be synced.



Bring up the facebook app, not from a web browser, but the app itself.

If you're logged in, the page will just come up.



If you're already logged in then try this:



Press the menu button and click settings.

Click on "Sync Contacts"

Click the option you want, Sync all, Sync existing contacts only, or Delete.





If you already have checked the option you want then check this:



Go into Contacts

Click Menu

Click Display Options

At the top there is an option "only contacts with phones"

if that is checked, you will only get the people who have phone numbers linked to their accounts.





Hope one of those helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment