Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you insert a micro SD card into the Samsung Genio Qwerty?

I have tried but can't figure it out. I just doesn't go in. Please help me cause i need it for my trip to china in three days. First right answer get my vote for the best points. BTW its not the Samsung Genio touch or the Samsung Genio Qwerty slide it is just Samsung Genio Qwerty. Please Help. BTW Its a txt phoneHow do you insert a micro SD card into the Samsung Genio Qwerty?It goes under the battery, near the sim card. Open up the back of the phone, remove the battery and you will find the slot.How do you insert a micro SD card into the Samsung Genio Qwerty?It goes under the battery. Open up the back and take out the battery and there's a little slide thing that it clicks into, you slide it out then it pops open. Then you put in the Micro SD, then push it down and slide it back in!



Hope that helped you (:



help me pleaase ? ;D

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>



Thank you



-DanielleLisaa,x ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment