Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is it possible for my Samsung i900 Omnia to automatically sync with my PC using ActiveSync?

I have a Samsung i900 Omnia and I am running Vista Ultimate on my PC. I can sync my i900 via ActiveSync using Bluetooth. But I can only do this manually. Does anyone know how I can get my i900 and PC to sync automatically?Is it possible for my Samsung i900 Omnia to automatically sync with my PC using ActiveSync?Hi!



I don′t have an answer for you but I have a question: I will be getting a

Samsung i900 Omnia this week. I′ve looked for ActiveSync for OS Vista and can′t find it, even in the Samsung Mobile homepage...



Thanks!!Is it possible for my Samsung i900 Omnia to automatically sync with my PC using ActiveSync?ActiveSync is not supported in Windows Vista, you need to install Windows Mobile Device Center. once you install it reboot and the Sync Center will automatically start, and it will allow the connection to DMA in “Windows Mobile Device Center -%26gt; Connection Settings”



Here is the link for the software :)





http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai…

No comments:

Post a Comment