Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I replace a Samsung Reality screen?

Yesterday, I cracked the screen on my samsung reality. Everything still works perfectly fine and the crack is just in the corner. It almost looks like a spider web type thing. I was wondering if there was anyway I could replace the screen or something? Or if, since it's working, its not worth it to bother. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!How can I replace a Samsung Reality screen?Absolutely. You can get a replacement screen on eBay, more than likely (you might be able to find a broken phone that you can use for parts). Unless it's bugging you, though, I wouldn't worry about it. A phone's screen is very much like a computer's monitor - it's just telling you what's going on inside, "monitoring" what's happening so that you can interact with it. If it's not a problem for you visually, then it won't affect the phone's functionality at all.
  • live meeting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment