Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I open or send a multimedia message on my Samsung Blackjack 2?

I just got a Samsung Blackjack 2, and was told that I wouldn't need the internet service to open my multimedia messages, but they keep trying to connect to the internet to open, but then can't because i don't have a data plan on my phone...is there another setting or something?How do I open or send a multimedia message on my Samsung Blackjack 2?If you mean multimedia messages as in picture messages and such, you go to the messages folder/icon in your Start menu. It should say A Messages B New E-mail account. Pick A Messages. Then when your in it should have a menu option at the bottom. Press that and press new. the new option should branch you to text or multimedia. As for your problem with opening them, I'm not sure because I've never had that problem. You should call your provider if it still doesn't work out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment