Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I secure my Samsung Galaxy Mini phone?

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Mini phone but not sure how to activate its security features to prevent loss through theft. Is it possible to trace it if stolen? If so, what do I need to do?How can I secure my Samsung Galaxy Mini phone?just take the usual precautions ands don't advertise your phone etc, attach a lanyard or "bling" make it it harder to palm and consciously remember when you put it down always in front not at the side

And I think this is what you are looking for this, but so far Galaxy S; Tab; Wave
http://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile/feature鈥?/a>How can I secure my Samsung Galaxy Mini phone?Shouldn't you have checked this before you bought the phone? Just call your network's helpdesk and ask them as the track and trace elements are network dependent rather than device dependent.

No comments:

Post a Comment