Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can I transfer pictures and music from my Macbook Pro to my Samsung Intensity 2 using a USB cord?

I have a USB cord for my Samsung Intensiity 2 and I was wondering how to put pictures and music on to my phone using it. I have a brand new Macbook Pro and when I plug my USB cord into my computer it says that a new network interface has been detected. Do I set up a new network interface to make it so that I can put pictures and music on to my phone? Please tell me how!! :) Thanks!Can I transfer pictures and music from my Macbook Pro to my Samsung Intensity 2 using a USB cord?You may need the thicker type of cord. You probably have the skinnier one that was originally meant for the wall. Either way however you need android 2.2 or higher to do that. .

Why dont you just get a micro sd card reader and do it that way? ;)



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment