Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you get rid of a no event application on the Samsung Behold?

I have an application that shows "No event" on the desktop of my Samsung Behold and was wondering how to get rid of it? For right now, I'm just putting it on the side bar but it doesn't have a purpose.How do you get rid of a no event application on the Samsung Behold?Look at your tools and settings, there should be an option to hide the desktop apps.How do you get rid of a no event application on the Samsung Behold?All you do is go to menu,then settings,then click widget and un-check the calender box:) The no event box should no longer be showing up on your homepage. It worked for me.Good luck!

Report Abuse

How do you get rid of a no event application on the Samsung Behold?I have a samsung behold and I do not think you can take the event icon off the widget. You can try but when I tried, the no event icon was still on the widget, so you can go to settings and click on widget and see if you can figure it out. I hope that i helped a little, but it seems like my fave five, my mp3, and the no event icon stayed
  • happys pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment