Monday, February 20, 2012

How do you download music from your computer to the sprint samsung A900 cell phone?

I want to know if I could download music to my cell phone A900 samsung.I have a wire to it.How do you download music from your computer to the sprint samsung A900 cell phone?That's what user manuals are for. If you didn't get one with your phone, I'm sure you can download the pdf version from the samsung site.How do you download music from your computer to the sprint samsung A900 cell phone?It is actually a little tricky. I used to have one and when I transfered music to it I just used windows explorer. go in and find the file you have already downloaded and want to transfer and then drag it over and put it in mass storage (This is located under something like removeable media drive after your computer recognizes the device as an external drive). If you put it in the actual music file on the phone it will not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment