Monday, February 20, 2012

Does the new samsung captivate work without internet?

I want the samsung captivate but I do not want to sign up for the internet. It runs on android and so i was wondering if the phone will work without internet. Also if I buy the phone from somewhere other than ATT and put my sim in will they recognize the phone and start charging me data fees?Does the new samsung captivate work without internet?if you are going to buy it from a carrier you are going to need a data plan

they sell you the phone for cheap but require you to get data so they can make that money off you

work around it is to pay in full or buy it from ebay or craigslistDoes the new samsung captivate work without internet?I don't know if they would let you get it without the internet, but the phone would be pretty freaking boring without the internet. Much of what it does is internet based.



You can get the cheapest data package for $15 a month though.
  • new cd releases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment