Sunday, February 26, 2012

Which is a better lcd monitor to buy in between dell and samsung in terms of features and functions?

I need to buy a 20inch monitor? Which model to go in terms of value for money and features like hdmi ? How is service of dell monitors compare to samsung?Which is a better lcd monitor to buy in between dell and samsung in terms of features and functions?I've used Dell for over 4 years and recently moved to Samsung. Overall, I like Dell better for graphics work, but Samsung is a class apart.Which is a better lcd monitor to buy in between dell and samsung in terms of features and functions?Both make great monitors. I have a 22" Samsung, my brother has a 24" Dell.



Basically all monitors you get new now will support HDMI.



Look at things like:

Response time: Lower the better

Refresh rate: Look for 120Hz.

Resolution: Higher=better

Umm... Contrast ratio, higher is better..



As far as service goes, I couldn't say. I've never had to get a monitor serviced or anything... Usually they just show up and do what they do. But both companies are good, so I'm sure they'll both hold up to any manufacturer defects.Which is a better lcd monitor to buy in between dell and samsung in terms of features and functions?Between the two, my preference is for Samsung monitors.Which is a better lcd monitor to buy in between dell and samsung in terms of features and functions?
SAMSUNG is better in terms of Monitors..
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment