Thursday, February 23, 2012

What bulbs do the Samsung LCD Rear Projection DLP televisions use?

Hello! So I've decided to start looking around for the bulb that goes in place of the lamp housing for a Samsung LCD Rear Projection DLP television. Ever since I bought the tv, the lamp seemed to go out every year. What bulb do these tv's use? My model # HLT5075SX/XAC. and the Lamps model # is BP96-01653A. Thanks in advance.What bulbs do the Samsung LCD Rear Projection DLP televisions use?Three manufactures made DLP bulbs. Osram, Sylvania, and Phillips. Phillips bought them out supposedly. http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/PH鈥?/a>

Your set takes a PHI389 lamp. I've been using these for over a year now with good results. These are supposed to be the OE bulb that came in the original housing. I've been burned by too many aftermarket bulbs This is the only brand I trust other than the OE bulb! Google PHI389 for pricing.What bulbs do the Samsung LCD Rear Projection DLP televisions use?http://lmgtfy.com/?q=HLT5075SX%2FXAC

No comments:

Post a Comment