Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you transfer mp3 and graphics from your PC to your Samsung Propel A767 using a USB?

Hello,

I have looked everywhere for this information, and cannot find anything on it. I just bought a usb cord for my phone and I was wondering how do i get mp3s and graphics from my computer to my phone using it. I went to the samsung mobile site and it have this software type thing to download i tried downloading it and it wouldn't let me. I just need to know how and what to do.



Thanks. :)How do you transfer mp3 and graphics from your PC to your Samsung Propel A767 using a USB?download audacity, u should be able to convert mp3 files to wav which is the standard on most phones, then just simply move the converted files to your phone, or with some phone u can just go into windows media player and sync the files to ur phone

No comments:

Post a Comment