Thursday, February 23, 2012

I just got a samsung behold with out an internet plan. How long do I have to wait to add an internet plan?

For christmas I got the samsung behold for t-mobile, but I did not get the internet plan. So how long do I have to wait to add the all-internet plan?I just got a samsung behold with out an internet plan. How long do I have to wait to add an internet plan?You do not have to wait at all. All you do is call 611 on your phone (it will automatically connect you with someone rom T-Mobile), and tell them that you would like to add the internet feature. They will add it in your plan and it will become part of your monthly bill. Simple as that. :)I just got a samsung behold with out an internet plan. How long do I have to wait to add an internet plan?just call and add it. why would you have to wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment