Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do i get rid of the shortcuts icon on my Samsung Glyde?

I got a new phone (Samsung Glyde) a few weeks ago and I can't figure out how, if there is a way, to get rid of the small, blue, pulsating box in the center of my screen. Its the shortcuts box. I don't use it so it's only in the way. Does anyone know how to disable it, or even move it to another area of the screen?How do i get rid of the shortcuts icon on my Samsung Glyde?I have the same problem I figured out you can't get rid of the obnoxious box = /How do i get rid of the shortcuts icon on my Samsung Glyde?You have to get an update for it. It puts it on the side of the screen.

Report Abuse

How do i get rid of the shortcuts icon on my Samsung Glyde?actually u can't get rid of it but what u can do is go to a verizon store and get it updated and that annoying blue square is replaced with a white arrow on the side of the screen. the update also re-calibrates the touch screen so u will have less problems with it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment