Thursday, February 23, 2012

How long will a Samsung Corby battery last ?

I want to buy a Samsung Corby and my mp4 player just broke. Just about how long with the battery of a Corby last if I use it for listening music ?How long will a Samsung Corby battery last ?God man omg i wanna buy a samsung corby!







I was reading about it and it said normal batteries will survive about 3 days with out charging (continuous music)



I forgot what the other one saidHow long will a Samsung Corby battery last ?for normal standard the battery life for 3 days...

Actually i want to sell my corby qwerty for Rp 1.300.000,- (nego)

original 100% completed

colour black + casing yellow.

i've bought 2 weeks ago.

now i want to sell it cause something urgent

my location is in jakarta barat.

just email me if you interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment