Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to transfer photos from Samsung phone to computer?

I have a Samsung Sunburst and my phone does not have any sort of memory card or micro SD card. Therefore, when I take pictures they get saved to my phone memory. I have a USB cable which I tried to use, but it kept saying "Insert Memory Card"

Isn't there any way to transfer all those photos to my computer directly from my phone somehow without having to send them to some other phone or my email / getting a new memory card?How to transfer photos from Samsung phone to computer?Basically, if you have the correct USB cable.. Just go to Menu%26gt; Settings%26gt; Phone Settings%26gt; USB Settings and then set to Mass Storage. Then you simply insert the USB cable to your Samsung Mobile Phone (probably the same place you insert the charger) and then wait for the pop-up on the computer and click one of the options. Recommended to press the Open Files/View Files (or something like that) one which has an icon that looks like Files. Okay. Easy as that and then the files are on the computer in a Removable Disk Drive. You can easily move these files onto the computer desktop. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment