Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can i get a samsung glyde really cheap?

I don't really want to pay $200 for the samsung glyde, so if you know of any good sites please tell me. And I all ready have a contract so i don't want to renew it.Where can i get a samsung glyde really cheap?Well, I think that you should until the holidays. Black friday is coming up soon. That would be an ideal time to go to verizon stores and well, anything else that might interest you! Where can i get a samsung glyde really cheap?
im selling mine for $175 its in like new condition

Report Abuse

Where can i get a samsung glyde really cheap?WHATEVER YOU DO , DO NOT GET THE SAMSUNG GLYDE. I AM WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE HAVING EXTREMELY BAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS PHONE. THE TOUCH SCREEN GETS MESSED UP AFTER ABOUT A FEW WEEKS AFTER YOU HAVE THE PHONE. I JUST WENT TO TRY TO GET IT FIXED, THEY GAVE ME A NEW SOFTWARE, BUT IT DIDNT DO ANYTHING. I AM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW IT HAS MADE ME MISERABLE, I AM SO IMPATIENT. WORSE PHONE OUT THERE.Where can i get a samsung glyde really cheap?
since today is black friday you can get the glyde from the verizon store for 100$ but 50 is rabate!!! Where can i get a samsung glyde really cheap?until tomorrow its at $50.00Where can i get a samsung glyde really cheap?
eBay or craigslist is your best option.



DKY
go to craigslist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment