Monday, February 20, 2012

Does anyone know if Samsung has a firewire for the scl700 model camcorder?

I've already searched ebay for a firewire for the Samsung scl700 camcorder, but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know a place where I can find a firewire compatible for this camcorder?Does anyone know if Samsung has a firewire for the scl700 model camcorder?Bad news for you I'm afraid - I have studied the specification and the user manual for your camcorder and it would appear that it does NOT have a firewire (DVport, IEEE1394, i-link) port at all - so there is no point at all in searching for a firewire cable.



Also as far as I can tell from the user manual your camcorder does NOT support USB transfer either - your only option for external transfer appears to be the use of the A/V cable with the Yellow/red/white RCA connectors on it.



..

No comments:

Post a Comment