Monday, February 20, 2012

What type of quality do i pick when im puting movies on my samsung sync through pspvideo9?

what type of quality do i pick when im puting moveis on my samsung sync through pspvideo9? --- when i put it on my phone it says unsupported resolution! so what do i have to do to view it on my samsung sync?What type of quality do i pick when im puting movies on my samsung sync through pspvideo9?i love my sync. do you have yahoo im?? that would help a bunch. but instead of using that i found something better. It is media-convert.com

you select cell phone advanced and make the resolution 144x176 and make it the ADVANCED MOBILE PHONE preset, then change the audio output to AMR. you should yahoo im me at camaro_kid111094@sbcglobal.net for more help. i can give ya step by step instructions.
  • towing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment