Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the difference between a samsung rant and a rumor 2 from sprint?

I cant decide which phone to get! which one is better and why? the samsung rant and the rumor 2 and they are both from sprint.What is the difference between a samsung rant and a rumor 2 from sprint?Well the rant has a lot more features

it includes sprint tv and the sprint music store

The camera on the rant is 2.0 mega pixels whereas the camera on the rumor to is only 1.8

the main thing that you get from the rumor 2 is if you follow racing they have some sort of racing thing that you can use on the rumor 2





I bought the rumor 2 i like it a lot its really fun but its your choice

btw

you can also get the rant in the same blue and black colour

:PWhat is the difference between a samsung rant and a rumor 2 from sprint?Well , i'm getting the Rumor 2

in about two weeks.

And my sister is getting the Rant.

I like the Rumor better for some reason ?

I don't know why .

And I love the blue and black color( :

The best( :

No comments:

Post a Comment