Sunday, January 29, 2012

How come none of my Samsung chargers fit in my Samsung Camera?

I have got a Samsung camera a couple of weeks ago and you charge it through the USB lead. However, whatever I do it wont fit it. It's like the camera hole has shrunk or the charger has grown. However, both chargers will it into my Samsung phone.

Does anyone know why it wont go in?How come none of my Samsung chargers fit in my Samsung Camera?Cameras usually use a MiniB connection - the most common.

Phones use a special connector or MicroB connection. Different.



You've picked up the wrong cable.



Edit *************************



Samsung use a wide, flat cable connector on their phones.

Very different fron the miniB connector on their cameras.



If you're sure you had one of each type and now you've got two the same, a recent visitor is going to be really annoyed when they discover their phone cable no longer fits....



Edit *****************************



Go get the other one...How come none of my Samsung chargers fit in my Samsung Camera?Check manual. See illustration on camera accessories. Check which is your charger.



Most cameras do not charge by USB. You have to remove the battery and place it on the charger which you plug directly to the wall socket. If you must contest this, your only salvation is your camera's user manual. It is your first line of defense to cerebral malfunction moments.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment