Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How is the texting on the Samsung Fascinate?

So, I really like the Samsung Fascinate, and am thinking about getting it. How is the texting on this phone? I never had an all touch screen phone before so I am just curious how it is.

And anything else you would like to tell me about this phone would be great too!

Thanks!!How is the texting on the Samsung Fascinate?I have the Fascinate and I hate it, it freezes up a lot and it gets really annoying... But don't let me pull you away from your dream, this is an amazing phone.

I recommend the iPhone4 instead which is coming to Verizon 2/10/11.



As to your question the messaging is good, thread so you can see all the messages from one person in one folder, the keyboards are nice, Android Keyboard (Regular, Or Swype) it just takes a little time to get used to. Be sure to check your message before sending as you make get a lot of mistakes. You aren't allowed a signature :O for all those who like there name after their message.



Battery Life is good, normal for any smartphone. I do have to charge it every night though or I will end up with a dead phone the next day, for the applications I use, internet and streaming I would say it has amazing battery life, to get your battery to its fullest the first 3 times you charge your phone let it die fully, then charge it on the charging screen (off) until it's fullest charge, this will extend your battery life for the whole time you own the phone.



Hope this helped...How is the texting on the Samsung Fascinate?I have two friends with that phone , they sorta hate it , I'm sorry but if you didn't already get it then I wouldn't recommend it . I recommend my phone , droid 1 . Its wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment