Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is the difference between the iPhone and the Samsung Fascinate?

Okay so I am trying to figure out what phone to get. So I like the way the Samsung Fascinate looks. but people are telling me that it is just like the iPhone. There is an app that I like and I don't know if I can get it with the fascinate or if I can get iTunes on the Samsung. so what is the difference. thanks.What is the difference between the iPhone and the Samsung Fascinate?Alright, now I know much more about the iphone than the fascinate. The iphone has a much larger app store. To my knowledge, the fascinate is android, and one of the top reasons i went iphone is the app store. Android market had no quality games other than angry birds. Android runs widgets, so you can say check the weather without opening an app. You can also check your mail with widgets. The widgets also drain battery life. The iphone has horrible notifications, but has itunes. My music is my life, and I was stressed cause my android droid x didnt have my itunes music. Also the iphone has managed to replace my dedicated camera. It may be only five mega-pixels, but quality is crisp.

The iphone is more user friendly and easy to use.



Think this way:



-Personalization: Fascinate

-Easier to use: iPhone

-Camera quality: iPhone

-Notifications: Fascinate

-Gaming/app store: iPhone

-Music/movies: iPhone



Now think about this choice before just deciding. What are you looking for in a phone. DO NOT PURCHASE A PHONE BECAUSE OF ITS LOOKS!!!!What is the difference between the iPhone and the Samsung Fascinate?yeah, iphone is apple software and features, and samsung is their features and software.

No comments:

Post a Comment