Sunday, January 29, 2012

How to hear sound on the samsung glyde when using the camcorder?

I have the samsung glyde. its only about six months old.. but i have recorded videos and received them and when i play them i can't hear anything? is it possible that it doesn't record sound along with videos? i have tried turning the volume up on everything and it still doesn't work. any help please?How to hear sound on the samsung glyde when using the camcorder?I have this phone and whether your phones on silent or vibrate the video always has audio so your phone may be defective or brokenHow to hear sound on the samsung glyde when using the camcorder?Sweetheart - I do not know the answer. This would be a question for Uncle John - I would think. What about AJ? Would he know?

I do good to turn up the volume on the tv.

Hope you get the right answer !!
  • art games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment