Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do you make your album artwork for songs come up on a samsung instinct?

I have a problem. I have a samsung instinct and I love it to death but because I'm a little OCD then I have to have all of my album artwork transferred onto the phone when I have music on there. My question is how do I make sure that it is transferred from iTunes to the phone? Thanks in advance.How do you make your album artwork for songs come up on a samsung instinct?There's a shareware program I use called Tag%26amp;Rename that has many features, including embedding the album art into the actual music file. Adding artwork with itunes is simply making database references, so when you play your music outside of itunes your artwork will be missing. With this software, regardless of where or how many times you transfer your music it will always show up. The program is free to try for 30 days and/or $30 to buy from http://www.softpointer.com/tr.htm



Trust me, you wont find free software that works like this. I paid the $30 just because it worked so well. But you don't have to take my word 4 it, the free trial unregistered version has the same capabilities as the purchased one.

No comments:

Post a Comment