Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do I use a recorded audio as a ringtone on the Samsung Propel?

I got a Samsung Propel the other day. And I recorded a anime opening so I can make it my ringtone but it won't do it. I would go to set as call ringtone but it doesn't use it as a ringtone. Can someone please help?How do I use a recorded audio as a ringtone on the Samsung Propel?you can make your own custom ringtone using the ringtone maker of:



http://www.ventones.com



real free its the best site of all.How do I use a recorded audio as a ringtone on the Samsung Propel?Ya,frnd.

Whats the Format of your recorded Sound file..?

Its better,if it is a .mp3 file,

If you find your recorded file is .wav,you can convert n transfer to your mobile and set as ringtone..



I think,you can give some more details..to get exact ANSWER 4 ur question..

No comments:

Post a Comment