Sunday, January 29, 2012

How to clean the screen of Samsung Moment?

I recently purchased a samsung moment and the screen gets smudged very easily. Is there a good way to clean it? Also, can anyone recommend a good screen protector for this phone?How to clean the screen of Samsung Moment?Yes, you can just clean it with your breath and a towel or shirt. It doesnt take much. I have one and the screen is really tough so it wont be easy to sractch it just make sure you turn it off first. Also Radio Shack is having a promotion on screen protectors. They are universal and they work really well. I dont haven't used it on my Moment but i've used it on my psp and they work like a charm. Its a touch screen so smudges are expected but the screen protectors will help alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment