Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are the pros of the Samsung Impression?

My plan runs out in a few days, and I still don't know what kind of phone I want. I'm looking at the Samsung Impression (best buy has it for free =) )

and I want to hear all the cool stuff about it, because i hate reading those negative "I hate this phone" comments. But if there are any serious flaws, feel free to include them.What are the pros of the Samsung Impression?i just got mine today!! I love it:D haha kind of. it doesn't really come with instructions, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty cool. If you like the touchscreen on the itouch/iphone, this screen may take a while to get used to. Its also pretty chunky, but if you're fine with that, then go buy yourself one! The keyboard is fantastic and the camera is pretty nice also.What are the pros of the Samsung Impression?Nothing! Samsung phones are bollocks. they lag so hard and the features are terrible the music is loud yet never clear but the cameras are alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment