Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is the samsung tocco lite a good touchscreen to get?

I have a samsung J700 and have decided I will get another phone! so I was looking around ont he internet and feel inlove with the Samsung tocco lite! I was a bit worried about the touchscreen though as I have never used them before! does anybody have any experience with touchscreens that could give me some advice? Thanx!!

P.S i am 16 if that helps!Is the samsung tocco lite a good touchscreen to get?Hi, i'm 14 and have the LG POP.

It's around 80-100 pounds

Before my phone i never had a touchscreen one. The idea is a bit daunting, but you get used to it. I prefer it to the standard button type phones. The tocco is a very good idea, but a lot of my friends say that sometimes errors can occur with it, but overall it is a very good phone. I would definately say get it, its good value and its nice looking

Hope it helps :)Is the samsung tocco lite a good touchscreen to get?the tocco lite is a good phone, but unlike the LG cookie, it doesn't come with a stylus. don't worry though, the touchscreen is pretty sensitive anyway. try and get a case and a screen protector to go with it so your screen is protected.Is the samsung tocco lite a good touchscreen to get?The samsung tocco is okay, I guess. Go on Youtube and look up some reviews of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment