Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do i hook up my samsung ht-z120 home theater to my ps3?

I just bought a new home theater (samsung ht-z120) it hasnt arrived yet but from what ive read, some say it has no optical input some say it has. (googled two contradicting sites) anyway, if it has no optical input is there a way to make it optical?How do i hook up my samsung ht-z120 home theater to my ps3?This system has no HDMI input or output and it also dos not have an optical input. Like most home theater in a box they are not flexible for any equipment to be added to them. You can not add an optical connection to this unit. You are better off sending it back and getting a receiver like a Pioneer or Onkyo which has all the connection you will need. Hope this will help you out.How do i hook up my samsung ht-z120 home theater to my ps3?It seems like this HTIB only has a single audio input(likely analog stereo) so with out returning it you can connect your PS3 with the audio cables that come with the PS3. so you would just run HDMI to your tv and the analog audio to the HTIB, you will only get stereo audio(unless you set it to a simulated surround) but at least its coming through your new sound system.

No comments:

Post a Comment