Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do i get my Samsung surround sound system to come on with my Samsung led tv?

I have a Samsung LED B8000 40" tv (which i LOVE!) and connected through hd leads and optical cable to a Samsung surround sound system (HTz225r) which all works fine. My only question is, how do i get them to all come on together without having to manually switch on the surround sound (with the control).



When i switch the TV off, it auto switches the surround sound off so surely the reverse can happen when you switch on?!How do i get my Samsung surround sound system to come on with my Samsung led tv?You need to hook everything up using HDMI cables...Your receiver may not have the feature you are asking for..try turning on the dvd player first and see if that turns everything else on...also just because you see smoke does not mean there is fire...(the Charvak)

No comments:

Post a Comment