Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I transfer a ringtone from my Treo to a Samsung?

I have a Treo 800w with Windows Mobile 6.1. My friend has a Samsung M320. I want to trasfer a ringtone from my Treo to the Samsung, but when I try to do so it comes up with a message on the Treo saying the tranfer failed, and the Samsung comes up with message saying the device is closed, or something of a similar nature.How do I transfer a ringtone from my Treo to a Samsung?most carriers and phones block ringtones through bluetooth so they can make more money selling them.



Sprint is notorious for crippling their phones and you cannot use mp3 files in your memory card as ringtones.

You can't bluetooth files over either as they disabled OBEX.

They do that to make more money or to force users to pay for their $15 a month unlimited internet plan.

The only way is to make the ringtones for FREE with a site called VENTONES





www. VENTONES .com



its the only site that works for my samsung m520.

its free and you can make your own ringtones, its the safest way

No comments:

Post a Comment