Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How is "Papa John's Pizza" still in business much less the 2nd largest pizza chain in the United States.....?

.....when it's such a crappy pizza? I like Camaro's like him and got my free pizza for bringing my Camaro up to the closest location that one day but only ate like 1/2 a piece once I got home because it's horrible.

I think Papa John only put's the Garlic-Butter and Green Pepper in the box so people eat it to mask the disgusting pizza that is Papa Johns.....



How does he do it? That was atleast my 4th taste and I'm out of trying it again. Are my taste buds wacky. Or do you agree!?

My favorites are 'Pizza Hut' and select St. Louis only chains like 'Imos' and single location, family owned pizzeria's.How is "Papa John's Pizza" still in business much less the 2nd largest pizza chain in the United States.....?
First - if you think Pizza Hut is good pizza, you clearly have never had good pizza, which by the way doesn't actually exist west of Harrisburg. Papa John's is still in business because once you leave the New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania area there is no good pizza and Papa Johns is the best of the bad chains.How is "Papa John's Pizza" still in business much less the 2nd largest pizza chain in the United States.....?
You are so lucky. I just moved to Spokane and as far as I can tell there are only chains here. I actually had good pizza in Virginia. A guy moved there from New York and made great pizza. I haven't had good pizza in two months.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment